Create catalog data export by providing the product fields.
In order to create a catalog export with customized columns, you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
Example for such endpoint for TT server is https://tt.api.sellercloud.com/rest/api/Catalog/Exports/Custom
- Method Type: HttpPost
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token + token received from token authentication
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
|Columns||Array of Complex types||Provide the column’s original name and a display name.|
|FileFormat||string||The name of the export file format.|
|SortBy||string||The name of one of the selected columns for export. The data within the exported file will be sorted by this column.|
|ProductIds||Array of strings||An array of product SKUs.|
- If user is authenticated then response will be Status Code 200 => OK.
- If user is not authenticated, then response will be Status Code 401 => Not Valid Token
- On server response => Status Code 500 => Internal Server Error