In order to get information for the product prices, you can consume the endpoint presented in this article. In order to do that, you must:
- Be authenticated user
For information on how you can authenticate, see: Authentication
As soon as you do authentication and receive a valid token, it needs to be passed to the call.
Example for such endpoint for TT server:
For your server endpoint will be:
Information about expected request parameters can be found on swagger UI https://tt/api.sellercloud.com/rest/swagger.
- Method Type: HttpGet
- Authorization: Use Bearer Token (where ‘Token’ is the token received from the token authentication)
- Header info: Content-Type: application/json
|Parameters||Data Type||Description||Is Required|
|productID||integer||ID of product||Yes|
- If user is authenticated, then response will be Status Code 200 => OK and product prices data in JSON format in the response body
- If user is not authenticated, then response will be Status Code 401 => Not Valid Token
- In case of error, the response will be Status Code 500 => Internal Server Error
Response Body Format